Alright, so the chat channel has been up and running over the weekend, but it's now a matter of HOW to use it. People pop in and out, but since it's so early, there isn't always much going on. :(
I think we should have somewhat of a loose schedule where people generally come on. I know Omar, Amanie, and I will be online during the workday between 9am - 7pm ET (and sporadically at night). In the PW office, we generally plan our day each morning somewhere around 10.30 am, so that would be a good time to drop in and provide your two cents worth.
Suggestions on how to use the channel:
- 1. content:
- chat about new products to add to the site
- collaborate to help each other with product reports
- discuss product news
- decide what to pin/promote to the front page
- 2. administration:
- resolve spam issues quickly
- talk about any software bugs
- request new features
- 3. help:
- provide real time help about how to use the site
Any other ideas/thoughts?