We got around to fixing a few annoying things.
- RSS issues have been fixed
- We've tweaked the algorithm driving the "top picks"
- Competitors and Related products now show up on product history tab
- larger comment text boxes on product page and user messaging
- website URL clearing problem on the user settings page (http:// thing)
- we've re-introduced popular products to categories in top picks with very little voting
- product contributor count now updates with related and competitor adds
- increased "recent changes" caching refresh rate
We're still working on a few things, but we wanted to fix some of the worst offenders.