NOTE: This is a pre-emptive complaining thread. Those who expect to like any summer blockbuster's please leave now.
In the coming months, a great wealth of summer movies will be released. Let's have fun watching various people tell us all why they will suck before they come out. (This thread is similar to the Order of the Phoenix Thread.) Here's a incomplete list of movies that might end up sucking, doing average, or being good.
- Iron Man
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- The new Indiana Jones Movie (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)
- Where In The World is Osama bin Laden?
- Son of Rambo
- Made of Honor
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- Street Racer
- Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- Sex and the City: The Movie
- The Incredible Hulk
- Get Smart
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Pineapple Express
- Chapter 27
- War, Inc.
- Mister Lonely
- Standard Operating Procedure
The non-italicized list entries were edits added after the original posting.
And now we invite Omar Ismail, to bash all the movies. However, he might actually agree with me this year. Personally, I am looking forward to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Son of Rambo. Son of Rambo is not related to Rambo, which sucked. Son of Rambow (With a "W"), is about these two kids that make a movie. It's a comedy, and was the winner/best film of the Sundance Film Festival.
May the hate comments begin!