Systart BackLightPro10 - Red Bike LED Tail-Light Bulb
Released January, 2013
The Pros:Same lamp socket as typical bike tail-lights (E10 screw base). Integrated overvoltage protection. Lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of usual light bulbs.
The Cons:More expensive than conventional light bulbs.
The BackLightPro10 is a red LED light bulb for bike tail-lights. With it, conventional light bulbs can be replaced by modern LED technology.
- Constructed to be operated with a bicycle dynamo
- The lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of an ordinary light bulb
- Even at walking pace the luminosity is about two times the luminosity of a usual light bulb at full speed
- At high velocities bicycle dynamos generate high voltages.
- Due to these voltages usual light bulbs can be destroyed. The BackLightPro10 has an integrated overvoltage protection such that the BackLightPro10 is protected at high speed.
- Lamp Sockets
- E10 screw base
(typical of bike tail-lights)
- Electrical Information
- Voltage: 4.00 - 8.00 volt AC
- Output Power: 0.6 watt / 45 lumen
- Red CREE XPE high power LED
Where to buy?
User Reviews (1)
Same lamp socket as typical bike tail-lights (E10 screw base)
Integrated overvoltage protection
Lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of usual light bulbs
More expensive than conventional light bulbs
You may also like...