Systart EnLightPro13 Bicycle LED Light
Released September, 2010
The Pros:Same lamp socket as typical modern light bulbs with plug base (P13.5S). Lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of usual light bulbs. Integrated overvoltage protection.
The Cons:More expensive than usual light bulbs.
With the bicycle LED lamp EnlightPro13 from Systart GmbH you can replace your old bike light bulb by modern LED technology.
- Constructed to be operated with a bicycle dynamo
- One bicycle dynamo can drive up to three EnLightPro13 in addition to your rear light
- The lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of an ordinary light bulb
- Even at walking pace the luminosity is about two times the luminosity of a usual light bulb at full speed
- At high velocities bicycle dynamos generate high voltages.
- Due to these voltages usual light bulbs can be destroyed. The EnlightPro13 has an integrated overvoltage protection such that the EnlightPro13 and also the rear light is protected at high speed.
- Lamp Sockets
- P13.5S Plug base
typical of modern bicycle headlamp
- Electrical Information
- Voltage: 4.00 - 8.00 volt AC
- Output Power: 0.85 watt / 80 lumen
- CREE XPE high power LED
Where to buy?
User Reviews (1)
Same lamp socket as typical modern light bulbs with plug base (P13.5S)
Lifetime is up to ten times the lifetime of usual light bulbs
Integrated overvoltage protection
More expensive than usual light bulbs
You may also like...